IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
WHAT TO DO THE DAY BEFORE YOUR COLONOSCOPY.
STEP 1 - TAKE 4 TABLETS at 12:00 PM
- Take all (2) bisacodyl tablets with water.
- Do not crew or crush.
- Do not take the bisacodyl tablets within 1 hour of taking an antacid.
STEP 2 - MIX SOLUTION at 1:00 PM
- Add lukewarm drinking water to top of line on bottle.
- Cap bottle and shake to dissolve the powder.
- The resonstituted solution will be clear and colorless. Use within 48 hours. Do not add anything else, such as flavorings, to the solution.
STEP 3 - WAIT FOR BOWEL MOVEMENT
- After a bowel movement occurs (usually in 1 to 6 hours), begin to drink the solution.
- Even if no bowel movement occurs 6 hours, begin the drink the solution.
STEP 4 - AFTER A BOWEL MOVEMENT DRINK ALL THE SOLUTION
- Drink 1 (8 oz) glass every 10 minutes (about 8 glasses). Drink each glass quickly rather than drinking small amounts continuously.
- Be sure to drink ALL of the solution
- If you have severe discomfort or distention (bloating), stop drinking the solution for a while or wait longer between drinking each glass unil the discomfort goes away.
- Do not take any other medications within 1 hour of starting to drink the solution.
- Avoid drinking large amounts of water during or after taking this product or after a colonoscopy.
- Nausea, cramping and abdominal fullness are the most common adverse reactions.